Cartoon Masterpiece

 The Master Piece I worked on is called "Girl With A Pearl Earring" It is By, Johannes Vermeer.
The result of editing the piece is amazing. First I got a picture of a beagle then cut off the body... that sounds wrong, but I gave the dog a new body by putting it over the face then tracing all of the lines on the face and the girl. Next I filed in all the spots with the eye dropper tool. Then I made it look like the hood on the girl was on the dogs head instead of it being out of place. After that I added i the background and put in some texture to it. Finally I realized wheres the Earring? So I made a circle that looked like the dogs ear was pierced, after words I got the circle shape put it on the erring bit and made it look SHINY. (I used the faded paint brush to make it look like it was really shiny) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Photo Challenge